1. Wear flannel more often, unironically.
2. Learn all the words to R.E.M. 'It's the End of the World As We Know It'
3. Call that guy from high school who thought he was so cool because he knew all the lyrics to R.E.M. 'It's the End of the World As We Know It' and I didn't. Tell him he's not.
4. Convince Alton Brown to participate in a winner-take-all cookoff called "The Bacon Sutra"
5. Convince the executives of Netflix to sponsor my new idea for a reality show: "You probably shouldn't poke that"
6. Convince G.R.R. Martin that not finishing the 'Game of Thrones' book series in 2016 will constitute a crime against humanity under the Geneva convention.
7. Buy a copy of Freakanomics. Leave it on my shelf with the intent to read it. Someday.
8. Find a shampoo that smells like Jovian afterglow.
9. Learn enough about the NFL that I can use the phrase "The Gronk, ammiright?" without actually having to watch any sports on tv.
10. Decide which of the seven bottles of salad dressing in my fridge is actually worth saving. Ruthlessly discard the rest, like I was an all-powerful medieval Japanese Shogun whose word was law within the boundaries of my demesne.
11. Finish watching 'Shogun'.
12. Invent a new flavor popcorn seasoning that becomes all the rage.
13. Introduce a foreigner to the joy that is a 'Slim Jim' meat snack.
14. Learn how to tie a chunky man-scarf in a way that looks hip & effortless and like I'm off to fell a tree.
15. Stop thinking of the floorboard of my car as the Home For Used Parking Vouchers.
16. Put the smack down on an Islamophobe.
17. Control the urge to roll my eyes at hearing the word 'signage'.
18. Accept the fact that loyalty cards are inanimate advertising schtick, and unlikely to scream 'TRAITOR' if I weed them out of my Castanza-wallet & throw them away.
19. Learn a new knock-knock joke.
20. Remind myself on a daily basis that pants are optional in your own house.
21. Make Siri swear.
23. Take a vote on whether 'puce' actually refers to a reddish-brown or some sickly color yellow-green. Lobby for the latter, based on a childhood misunderstanding.
24. Sweep the nation.
25. Stack the Google results for 'Greatest rock band of all time' to correctly identify Styx